Thursday 12 November 2015

Woodbridge

What a lovely place Woodbridge is! It's the closest town to Tunstall, where Im staying  and I was surprised at what I found! It's a gem. When you're on the main road, you don't see the main street and it took me a while to locate it. I found it so charming. There's also more to Woodbridge, than what  I saw today, so tomorrow I'll be back there again.


After a lazy morning, soaking up the sun  with Gwen & Ollie, after lunch, it was off to Woodbridge. Ollie tried to get me to play 'hide and seek', but he'll have to wait!






                           

                           



 



Time for a break and a lovely bowl of my usual at this delightful cafe, the Georgian Coffee House. Unfortunately, there was no more soup, so I chose the liver & bacon with mashed potato, real soul food, which I can now tick off my list of things to eat while over here :)












Buttrums Mill
http://www.visit-woodbridge.co.uk/destinations/buttrums-mill-woodbridge



Had lunch at the Greyhound Inn, listed on Trip Advisor as the No.1 place to eat in Woodbridge. It really was awesome. I've never seen a menu like it and had Mullen Skink Creamy Smoked Haddock Scottish Soup ... the best soup I've ever had and how could I go past the Orange Blossom G &T? It was 'to die for' as well!


 





No comments:

Post a Comment