Tuesday 10 November 2015

Lowestoft - Great Yarmouth - Norwich

Well, I had a day at home yesterday, to recover from my first exciting week in the UK, and of course Gwen & Ollie took full advantage of that & involved themselves in everything that I did.

They were always close by to see what I was doing........................


...........reminding me when it was meal time & keeping a close eye on my food!

 


End of a perfect day

Now it's time to get ready and head off to the big city ... Norwich. Turn right out of the house, drive along School Road, under this beautiful archway & then it's up to the GPS!


OK it didn't quite work to plan. I couldn't help myself and called into a few other places along the way. The first stop was the Friday Street Farm Shop, Cafe, Restaurant & Home Store



The Big Raspberry

Lowestoft




'No Place Like Home' was Number 1 of 152 places to eat in Lowestoft. So I just had to track it down. I had a beautiful bowl of soup, but have to go back for afternoon tea soon.





I also visited my first charity shop, the Samaritans & bought a lovely jacket :)

Great Yarmouth










I ran out of time in Warwick and must visit this city again.




No comments:

Post a Comment