Sunday 8 November 2015

Aldeburgh & Thorpness

I think it's that Sunday kinda day, for curling up with friends. Fed & happy, I'm off to Snape Maltings again today to listen to Jeremy Reed talk about John Wiener, which I've written about in my Aldeburgh Poetry Post. 


While I was at Snape Maltings i took some more photos of some sculpture there, which I've written about in my Snape Maltings Post. Now that the kitties are fed again, I'm off for a drive to Aldeburgh and various other places :) I ended up at Thorpness first  and its beautiful pebble beach.




Aldeburgh was just beautiful, although the light was leaving us when I arrived, but you get the picture. The buildings were beautiful and I could hear the bells of the church ringing and made my way there, to find the beautiful church of St. Peter & St. Paul.















No comments:

Post a Comment