Saturday 28 November 2015

Bury St Edmunds Christmas Fayre


Bury St Edmunds you did yourself proud! What a gorgeous place and the Fayre was AMAZING. Everyone should put it on their calendar for next year. You really need to stay here for four days, a week even, to appreciate all of the wonderful stalls, shops, events & local attractions. Checkout the brochure in the link below. Well done St Edmundsbury Borough Council and your team of workers!


First of all some views of Bury St Edmunds and its magnificent cathedral.........

 

Love this sculpture
I love this sculpture


The Wolf Trail



What a fantastic day! A day when I also met up with my nephew, Nick, after 35 years, one of the highlights of my trip & it was a delight to meet his partner, Justine as well, what a beautiful couple:) 

 My all time childhood favourite ride was there, the horse roundabout! 

I bought lots of memories .... hot roasted chestnuts, liquorice, pork pies, scotch eggs, mince pies & something new ... Duck (which I love) Wraps.

 
Loved the hot roasted chestnuts & the Duck Wraps

Would have loved to have bought these ... but I was strong!

The 'Aquarius Singers' sang in remembrance of the people who were killed in Paris:
Les Miserables: Do you Hear The People Sing? Bravo !!!


Cheese tasting was fun .......





 
 


No I didn't, this time, but what a great idea girls?





The Corn Exchange

I met Nick & Justine in England's Smallest Pub: 'The Nutshell' What an awesome place with such characters. It was like walking into a room full of friends for a drink. Thanks for the T Shirt Nick :)

 


The Nutshell first started serving beer is 1867


Justine and Nick



The end of a perfect day !

Thank you Nick and Justine xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment