Tuesday 22 December 2015

M&M's World London

A quick stroll down to my local tube station & it's off to London town. Today I'm off to see 'Thriller' Michael Jackson at the Lyric Theatre. So I caught the tube to Leicester Square & had a few more experiences 'along the way'.

M&M World, Leicester Square ... WOW...what a concept store!
4 Levels of m & m merchandise!
Entry is through a 'double decker bus'






 

I bought a nice tin of m&m's

... a Christmas tree decoration

... & a bag to put them in!

I passed 'Ripley's Believe it or Not'.
 

Discovered Jamie Oliver's 'Diner', where I had a beautiful Reuben sandwich.
Saw some Hari Krishna devotees go past .
 

'Thriller' at the Lyric Theatre was awesome!

After the show the Christmas lights looked amazing.

M&M World was all lit up

... and it was all happening at Leicester Square...

My 'best friend' loved hearing how my day had gone.

... before I knew it, he was asleep ... oh well !


No comments:

Post a Comment