Sunday 27 December 2015

Christmas Day

I received a very cute card from my daughter, which set the scene for Christmas.
Baxter wasn't too happy about losing my attention ... LOL

Caught up with Mitchell, from Australia, to start the celebrations off

Where do you take your 'new best friend' on Christmas Eve? ......

Baxter was very happy!

.... and satisfied

Santa gave Baxter a lovely big bone.

Now that Baxter was suitably satisfied, it was off to 'catch up' with Nicholas & Mitchell.

Then it was off to Iselworth for Christmas lunch with Shelagh and her family. In my teenage years, I lived next door to Shelagh, in Cardiff & it was lovely to see her Mum there, as well. I was greeted by 'Fat Cat', the biggest cat I've ever seen :)

It was lovely meeting Shelagh's family.



After taking lots of photos & opening lots of presents, it was time for lunch!

The end of a perfect day :)

2 comments:

  1. lovely to see that you had a good Christmas and that Baxter is indeed a fortunate doggy with a visit from Santa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ruth. It was great catching up with Nicholas & Mitchell on Christmas morning & yes, Baxter was a very lucky doggie :)

    ReplyDelete