Wednesday 30 December 2015

Journal

My mission today was to visit Leadenhall Market, which features in the Harry Potter movie

I then started my walk over to the Aldwych Theatre, to see 'Beautiful'

On the way I passed Hardy's, the original sweet shop, with all the old time favourites.

I couldn't resist another photo of the beautiful St Paul's with a 'new design' double decker bus.

This sculpture on the opposite side of the road shows an interesting reflection of the cathedral ... oh & of me ... LOL

'Beautiful' was an amazing musical & well worth seeing.

I decided to head over to Leicester Square, to catch the tube.

I had to go through Covent Garden on the way & saw this magnificent reindeer. 

And of course another visit to m&m World, which was packed & open till midnight.
...... always a photo opportunity there!




No comments:

Post a Comment