Sunday 13 December 2015

London Day Trip

After some 'playtime' with my 'new best friend', I left for the city.

I bought a ticket for the Original Bus Company.

'Gift Horse' at Trafalgar Square.

I was lucky to see the Changing of the Guards 'up close' at Buckingham Palace.



Victoria Memorial, featuring the beautiful Eros.

The Royal Shop had a Christmas tree with beautiful little crowns decorating it.

These trees are all around the Palace & London. So some research was needed... 

They're London Plane trees and make up over 50% of trees found in London.


A motorcade of 50 Santa's helpers rode past the bus!

Big Ben stood out, as majestic as always.

This proud lion stood guard at the Thames.

I caught up with one of 'Sammy's relatives ... Stuart. 

Then it was time for a Thames River Cruise ...

London Bridge

The Shard

Gee, I could hire a bike next time!

St Paul's Cathedral appeared, in all of its glory.

It's time to feature the old red telephone box.

Love the personality of this double decker.

Beautiful Christmas lights to end a beautiful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment